Interested in becoming a member of the club?
If so, please read the pledge requirements and then complete our Membership Application
Document is a PDF so Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view and print.
Also, the formal pledge requirements are in Article II, Section 3 of the By-Laws.
TULSA UNIFORM LEATHER SEEKERS ASSOCIATION
- Attend two regular club meetings prior to application for membership. This will allow you to become familiar with the members of T.U.L.S.A., its purpose and interests.
- Gain the agreement of a regular member to sponsor you.
- Complete an application for membership, signed by applicant and sponsor, and submitted to the Pledge Master.
- Complete a minimum three month probationary pledgeship, during which time the pledge is expected to study and learn the by-laws, attend all regular meetings and as many functions as possible.
- Complete a project(s) assigned by the Pledge Master. The project(s) are designed to show your willingness to work for the club and what you will be able to accomplish as a member on future projects. Projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Locate items needed for club night, transporting them, and making sure these items are at the club and setup as designated by the club owner.
- Work the boot shine. This includes shining shoes/boots for customers for a set fee or donation. Fees and tips are the property of T.U.L.S.A.
- Working the jail. Responsibilities include “jail watching”, collecting money, and placing people in jail (the jailer), selling 50/50 tickets, and/or disassembling and removing the jail.
- Volunteer time at a local charity
- Specific projects needed by the club.
- You will be provided a T.U.L.S.A. PLEDGE armband, which must be worn at all meetings and functions, and returned when your pledgeship is over.
- Once the steps above are successfully completed, your application for membership will be voted on at a monthly meeting. A pledge must receive three-fourths approval of the active members present to be accepted as an active member
The above is a brief outline of the requirements for membership in T.U.L.S.A.